October 21, 2022
Welcome to our newest PFMs
For small and large 503A pharmacies and 503B outsourcing facilities, APC offers a pharmacy/facility membership (PFM) as an alternative to purchasing several individual memberships.
Every registered employee of a pharmacy/facility member receives APC’s individual member benefits: continuing education opportunities, access to APC’s information services, professional development events, discounts on services, and more. In addition, PFMs get access to several exclusive benefits.
We’re pleased to welcome our newest PFM members to the fold, bringing the total to 80 pharmacies and facilities that have joined APC as PFMs:
- Boothwyn Pharmacy, Kennett Square, PA
- CRE8 Pharmacy Group, Coral Springs, FL
- Curexa Pharmacy, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Family Pharmacy – South Aiken, Aiken, SC
- FarmaKeio Custom Compounding, Richardson, TX
- FarmaKeio Outsourcing, Southlake, TX
- Harbor Compounding Pharmacy, Costa Mesa, CA
- NuRx Pharmacy, Harlingen, TX
- Wells Pharmacy Network, Ocala, FL
If you’re not already a PFM and would like to change that, please click here for details or you can contact APC’s Jason Dunn at email@example.com or 918.770.6333.