As an alternative to individual membership, APC offers pharmacy/facility membership as an option for 503A pharmacies and 503B outsourcing facilities of any size.
Smart for you.
With a Pharmacy/Facility Membership (PFM), you pay one annual dues amount to receive all the benefits of APC membership—your company receives a slew of additional value-added services, and all your employees become APC members.
Good for your business.
Becoming a PFM means you amplify your influence in APC, and help amplify APC’s influence with Congress, regulatory agencies, and state legislatures. Here’s a list of your APC peers who have already made the switch to a PFM.
Looking to convert your existing individual membership to a Pharmacy/Facility Membership? We can do that! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every registered employee of a PFM receives APC’s individual member benefits: continuing education opportunities, access to APC’s information services, professional development events, discounts on services, and more. For the full list, click here.
In addition, as an owner or manager, you receive these value-added services at no additional charge:
- APC’s members-only Compounded Cost-Charge Tool™.
- Annual subscription to NABP’s Survey of Pharmacy Law, a state-by-state compendium of pharmacy law and regulation ($195 value).
- Enrollment in the Alliance for Patient Medication Safety program, which helps community pharmacies implement and maintain continuous quality improvement programs to comply with state and federal requirements and improve patient care ($300 value).
- $1,000 discount on PCAB accreditation from ACHC.
- Discounted pricing with HealNow, a HIPAA-compliant online payment solution for pharmacies.
- Members-only pricing for OutcomeMD, an integrated digital outcome tracking and marketing platform that helps providers and patients elevate their medical care.
- Best pricing on voiceover services from APC’s preferred voiceover provider, Audible Sunshine. Here’s a sample.
- A 20% discount with Rx Advisors, a full-service tax and accounting firm specializing in independent pharmacies, with specific expertise in the operation of compounding pharmacies.
- Industry best pricing with TUI Total Solutions, a full-service, platinum authorized dealer of Xerox equipment and services.
- One trial subscription to The Pharmacist’s Letter and Pharmacy Technician’s Letter.
- A free one-hour consultation annually plus a reduced hourly rate for new clients with attorneys at Bendin, Sumrall & Ladner, a law firm specializing in compounding law and compliance.
- The Weekly Recap, an APC enewsletter on state compounding legislation and regulation introductions and progress.
- Pharmacy/Facility listing (all locations) in APC’s Compounding Pharmacy Locator.
- A FREE online webinar catalog exclusively for PFMs. Some even offer CE credit (restrictions and fees may apply in order to receive CE credit). Click here to access the webinars (PFM members email email@example.com for the discount code).
- Member-only pricing for OutcomeMD, an integrated digital outcome tracking and marketing platform that helps providers and patients elevate and celebrate their medical care.
- Industry best pricing with TUI Solutions, full-service platinum authorized dealer of Xerox equipment and services.
- Preferred pricing from Shipment Trackers, which helps businesses find and recover lost money to late shipments through service audit & recovery; freight cost optimization; business intelligence & analytics; and contract consultation & audit.
- Discounted pricing for PFM technicians on Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) services as follows: $5 discount on the PTCE and $10 discount on the Pre-PTCE.
- Special pricing (at least 20 percent off) on all TxtSquad plans.
- Credit card group deal, that could reduce pharmacy credit card processing fees by 20-40%.
- Dues for multi-store/multi-location owners is based on total employees, not a per-store/location rate.
- Membership auto-renews annually, including annual notification.
- For companies of 13 or more pharmacists + technicians, your annual dues may be paid in quarterly installments.
All in all, it’s a great deal, right?
Thank you to our PFM affinity service providers: