Why you need to join APC
Do you have an interest in pharmacy compounding? Whether you’re a pharmacist, technician, prescriber, vendor, educator — or even a patient! — APC is the organization for you.
(That’s right: APC counts physicians, PAs, and NPs among our members — if that’s you, become a prescriber member!)
APC Pharmacy/Facility Membership
When your pharmacy or facility joins APC, not only does every employee get the full list of member benefits — continuing education opportunities, access to APC’s information services, professional development events, discounts on services, and more, but your company receives a list of value-added services and discounts.
And becoming a pharmacy/facility member means you amplify your influence in APC, and help amplify APC’s influence with Congress, regulatory agencies, and state legislatures.
- Dues for multi-store/multi-location owners is based on total employees, not per-store or per-location.
- Membership auto-renews annually — and of course we notify you.
- For companies of 13 or more pharmacists + technicians, your annual dues may be paid in quarterly installments.
We also offer 5 categories of membership for people whose employers are not yet ready to become Pharmacy/Facility Members: pharmacist, technician, prescriber, student, and supporter. (Click here for information about each.)
Whether as part of a pharmacy/facility or as an individual, all APC members receive a list of educational, informational, and of course advocacy benefits.
Advocacy: For all members
- Federal legislative and regulatory monitoring and lobbying
- Issue briefs on compounding priority issues
- State compounding legislative and regulatory tracking and updates
- Calls-to-action on urgent issues
- Supporting compounding-friendly candidates through the CompPAC political action committee
- APC’s members-only Compounded Cost-Charge Tool™.
- Annual subscription to NABP’s Survey of Pharmacy Law, a state-by-state compendium of pharmacy law and regulation ($195 value)
- Enrollment in the Alliance for Patient Medication Safety (APMS) quality-improvement program for community pharmacies ($300 value)
- $1,000 discount on PCAB accreditation from ACHC
- Member-only pricing with HealNow, a HIPAA-compliant online payments solution for pharmacies
- One trial subscription to The Pharmacist’s Letter and Pharmacy Technician’s Letter
- A free one-hour consultation annually plus a reduced hourly rate with attorneys at Bendin, Sumrall & Ladner, a law firm specializing in compounding law and compliance
- The weekly Kosar Report on state compounding legislation and regulation introductions and progress
- Pharmacy/Facility listing (all locations) in APC’s Compounding Pharmacy Locator
- Best pricing on voiceover services from APC’s preferred voiceover provider, Audible Sunshine. Here’s a sample.
- 24/7 access to APC archived training (non-CE) webinars (coming soon)
Available to individual members and all employees of Pharmacy/Facility Members
- This website, A4PC.org
- Weekly Compounding Connections e-newsletter
- Resource: State Compounding for Office Use & Veterinary
- Resource: State Adoption of USP Compounding Chapters & Provisions
- Town hall advocacy briefing calls on important issues
- A Snapshot of Pharmacy Compounding Professionals
Professional development events (and discounts)
- EduCon — annual education conference
- Compounders on Capitol Hill — annual D.C. advocacy fly-In
- Owner Summit — annual business and networking event
- CE webinars on hot topics
- $200 discount on registration for CBI’s Compounding