Not yet an APC member?
Do you have an interest in pharmacy compounding? Whether you’re a pharmacist, technician, prescriber, vendor, educator — or even a patient! — APC is the organization for you.
We look out for your interests. In fact, we’re the only national organization whose sole focus is advocating for pharmacy compounders and prescribers — and assuring continued access to compounded preparations for millions of patients. From FDA’s threat to restrict compounded hormones to our efforts to create a permanent path for compounding pharmacies to provide shortage and urgent-use drugs to hospitals and clinics; and from our focus on compounder compliance and ethical practice.
APC is making sure compounders can continue to meet the needs of patients across America.
Would you like to talk to an APC staffer? Phone (281) 933-8400, ext. 1 weekdays. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal legislative & regulatory monitoring & lobbying
- Issue briefs on compounding priority issues
- State compounding legislative & regulatory tracking
- Calls-to-action on urgent issues
- CompPAC Political Action Committee
- This website, A4PC.org
- Compounding Pharmacy Locator
- Weekly Compounding Connections e-newsletter
- Resource: State Compounding for Office Use & Veterinary
- Resource: State Adoption of USP Compounding Chapters & Provisions
- Town Hall Advocacy Briefing Calls
- A Snapshot of Pharmacy Compounding Professionals
- Social media updates on Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn
- EduCon (annual education conference)
- Compounders on Capitol Hill (annual D.C. fly-In)
- Owner Summit (annual business and networking event)
- CE webinars on hot topics
- $500 off PCAB accreditation
- $200 off registration for CBI’s Compounding
- Preferred pricing on APMS’s Pharmacy Quality Commitment™ program
Why stand alone when you can stand with us?