see you at EduCon 2023, February 9 – 10
Professionals never stop learning. That’s especially true in pharmacy compounding, where laws, regs and standards are constantly changing. Your reputation—and your patients’ safety—depends on your keeping current, on knowing the right thing to do and doing it consistently. And that’s true for pharmacists and technicians alike.
That’s the focus of EduCon 2023: Best Practices in Compounding—helping you and your team polish your expertise so you can practice with high competence and integrity.
Live continuing pharmacy education (CPE) activities will be streamed February 9 & 10, 2023. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who want to receive live CPE credit can only claim EduCon 2023 CPE credit on Thursday, February 9 and Friday, February 10, 2023. To receive CPE credit for the live sessions, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians must view the entire session, provide the activity code, complete the speaker evaluation and program evaluation, then claim and submit credit in LecturePanda. Once pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have claimed and submitted credits in LecturePanda, the system will upload the credits to the CPE Monitor.
On-demand activities will be available February 14 – April 30, 2023. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who view the on-demand CPE activities will be awarded home-study CPE credit. To receive CPE credit for the on-demand sessions, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians must view the entire session, complete the post-activity quiz, speaker evaluation and program evaluation, then claim and submit credit in LecturePanda. Once pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have claimed and submitted credits in LecturePanda, the system will upload the credits to the CPE Monitor.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration opens Friday, November 11, 2022
Early-bird deadline is Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Click here to log into the Ohio Pharmacists Association event site.
- Create an account (if you don’t already have one) and fill out the registration form.
- Select “APC Pharmacist,” “Pharmacy Technician,” or “APC Supporter” as your registrant type.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration.
Questions or need assistance? Contact Jessica Wotruba at (614) 389-3236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Patron Showcases (Platinum, Gold and Silver Patrons only)
Share your services or products directly with EduCon attendees.
- Each showcase is 15 minutes maximum
- Deadline to submit the video link is January 20, 2023
- 2023 Platinum and Gold patrons receive guaranteed spots
- There’s limited availability for Silver patrons: first come, first served
Virtual booths – Pricing and registration
- 2023 Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum patrons receive a complimentary virtual exhibit.
- 2023 Basic Corporate Patrons and OPA Members: $400. Select the patron/member rate on the form. Your membership will be verified.
- All others interested in exhibiting: $500
Deadline to submit the video link is January 20, 2023
- Click here for the vendor registration link.
- Login (or create a new account if you don’t have one).
- Choose your membership type (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Basic, OPA-member, non-member) from the drop-down menu and the correct fee will be populated.
- CPE session sponsorship ($2,500)
- App carousel ad ($300)
- Banner ad at top of app ($200)
- Announcement in the app social feed ($200)
- Push notifications ($100)
- Prize donation ($50)
Questions or need assistance? Contact Janice Johnson at (614) 389-3236 or email@example.com.
Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding
ARL Bio Pharma
Pharma Source Direct
Revelation Pharma Corporation
SpecializedRx Products LLC
Continuing pharmacy education
This meeting is targeted to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians interested in compounding. The continuing pharmacy education for this program is coordinated by the Ohio Pharmacists Foundation (OPF).
The Ohio Pharmacists Foundation, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid. All refund requests/cancellations may be submitted at any time, in writing, to Ohio Pharmacists Association (OPA, on behalf of APC) in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid less a $50 administrative fee, a written cancellation must be received by OPA no later than 11:59 PM PDT on Monday, January 9, 2023. Cancellations received between January 10, 2023 and January 31, 2023 will receive a 50% refund less a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be given beginning 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, January 31, 2023.