APC AdvanCE Sponsorship
What is ACP AdvanCE?
ACP AdvanCE is a one-stop shop to find a comprehensive selection of compounding continuing education that specializes in legislative, regulatory, and practice topics. Open to members and non-members, APC AdvanCE offers a variety of continuing education opportunities.
Benefits of the APC AdvanCE Webinar Sponsorship
The APC AdvanCE Webinar Sponsorship is a unique opportunity for your company to have exposure to live webinar attendees and future exposure and continued visibility when the live webinar is housed in the self-paced online webinar library. Sponsors may choose the webinar topic they’d like to sponsor when multiple live webinars are available.
Each APC AdvanCE webinar is promoted to our membership reaching more than 3,600 pharmacists, technicians, pharmacy students, and members of the compounding community.
- Your company’s name and logo (linked to your company website), as an unrestricted educational grant sponsor, will be highlighted through all APC AdvanCE promotional emails and faxes, the APC AdvanCE web page, and the weekly e-newsletter, Compounding Connections. The distributions are sent to APC’s 4,000 members which includes pharmacists, technicians, pharmacy students, and members of the compounding community.
- Your company’s name will receive recognition on APC social media sites.
- Your company’s name and logo, as an unrestricted educational grant sponsor, will be listed on the webinar event page where attendees will register
- This sponsorship will be acknowledged at the beginning of the APC AdvanCE webinar.
- Your company’s name will be listed on the title slide of the webinar presentation.
- The recorded version of the live webinar will be housed in the self-paced webinar library for future exposure and continued visibility for up to three years after the live webinar provided the content is timely, relevant, and up-to-date.
Each webinar is limited to one sponsor. The APC AdvanCE Live Webinar Sponsorship is $2,500. Prepayment is required. Sponsorship promotion will commence upon receipt of payment.
To reserve your sponsorship, please click here to complete the APC AdvanCE Webinar Sponsorship Commitment Form
If your company is interested in submitting a topic and speaker(s) for consideration as an APC AdvanCE webinar, please e-mail Drew or call (281) 933-8400. The webinar topic, speaker(s) and content must be timely, relevant, and mutually agreed upon with APC. The content must be non-commercial and will be approved for continuing education credit by the ACPE provider.
All sessions carrying the ACPE program number are approved for continuing education credit. UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.