February 9, 2024
10 timely questions for owners and managers
If you own or manage a compounding pharmacy, here are 10 questions to think about:
- What will the coming FDA guidance on 503B wholesaling mean for your pharmacy business?
- How do you know your compounded meds are doing for patients what they’re supposed to do?
- Are you sure you’re following best practices in your ketamine compounding?
- Do you know the difference between sales and marketing – and why it matters for your business?
- What can you learn from former owners who sold their compounding pharmacy?
- Patient follow-up programs: Did you even know you needed one?
- Are you missing opportunities in research clinical trials involving compounded meds?
- Do you know the law on compounded meds and marketing claims?
- Also, your true cost of compliance: Do you know it?
- How will current compounding litigation affect your compounding practice?
As an owner myself, I don’t find many opportunities to slow down and contemplate questions like these – questions about ensuring compliance, streamlining operations, growing my business.
It’s why I’ve come to look forward each year to APC’s Compounding Pharmacy Owner Summit. For me, it’s become a don’t-miss getaway for thinking about my business and the issues I can’t get to during my busy work day. And this year’s conference just happens to feature sessions on every one of the issues raised in my questions above.
It’s coming up April 4-6 at the Hilton Torrey Pines in La Jolla, California – and sure, you’ve still got plenty of time to register … but not if you want to save $300.
Early-bird registration ends next Thursday, February 15. Starting Friday you’ll pay more. So take the hint and get registered now. Because APC’s Owner Summit is where you’ll not only find answers to your questions but solutions to take home and put to work in your business.