September 25, 2023
Eight APC Fellows inducted
On Wednesday, APC inducted eight new members to its Fellows Program.
The APC Fellows Program was established in 1997 to distinguish those compounding professionals who are exemplary in their commitment and professionalism in the practice of pharmacy compounding.
- Edward DeCaria, RPh, DeCaria Bros Inc, East Liverpool, OH
- Patricia Douglas, RPh, Wedgewood Pharmacy, Swedesboro, NJ
- Lisa Everett Andersen, RPh, O’Brien Pharmacy, Mission, KS
- Cheri Garvin, RPh, The Compounding Center, Leesburg, VA
- Shawn Hodges, PharmD, Revelation Pharma, Marietta, GA
- James Hrncir, RPh, Las Colinas Pharmacy, Irving, TX
- Masoud Rashidi, PharmD, Innovative Compounding Pharmacy, Folsom, CA
- Nicolas Ruiz, CPhT, Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix, Chandler, AZ
For those of you who may be interested in applying for the 2024 Class of APC Fellows, learn more here.