August 17, 2023
Give Congress a piece of your mind
We’ll feature three key members of Congress at CCH, plus more than 150 Capitol Hill office visits!
Compounders on Capitol Hill is your best opportunity all year to give Congress a piece of your mind. This year’s fly-in features more influential members of Congress appearing at our conference than we’ve had in years. Here’s the who’s who list of confirmed VIPs:
Tuesday, September 19
- Senator Ben Ray Luján of New Mexico (D), member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee, will be our guest for a late afternoon CompPAC fundraiser. With the HELP Committee considering pandemic preparedness legislation, it’s a great opportunity to brief him on how compounding can be part of the solution. More details coming soon.
- Rep. Richard Hudson of North Carolina (R), member of the House Energy & Commerce Committee and the E&C Health Subcommittee will be the featured guest at a fundraising dinner. The subcommittee is where two of our compounding priority bills are assigned. More info coming soon.
- We’ll also enjoy conversations with FDA’s Gail Bormel (after lunchtime) and Angels for Change’s Laura Bray (late afternoon).
Wednesday, September 20
- Influential House Energy & Commerce Committee member, Congresswoman Diana DeGette of Colorado (D) will speak at breakfast. She’s an advocate for compounded hormone therapy and is interested in both our drug shortage and adverse events reporting bills. There’ll be Q&A, so come prepared!
- And of course, the balance of the day is for meeting with your members of Congress.
- You’ll be back at the airport, pointed toward home, by late afternoon.
Don’t miss out on this important opportunity to advocate for and advance compounding’s profile. Register now to ensure you can get meetings with your members of Congress.
One more thing…Our special CCH hotel rate is only available until August 29. Make your reservations here: a4pc.org/cchhotel