September 16, 2022
APC 2022 Fellows inducted
On Wednesday, APC inducted 13 new members to its Fellows Program.
The APC Fellows Program was established in 1997 to distinguish those compounding professionals who are exemplary in their commitment and professionalism to the practice of pharmaceutical compounding.
Please join us in congratulating the 2022 APC Fellows:
- Melinda Browning, Civic Center Pharmacy, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Jennifer Burch, Central Compounding Center, Durham, NC
- Stephanie Chacon, Empower Pharmacy, Houston, Tex.
- Tenille Davis, Civic Center Pharmacy, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Denise Frank, Gates Healthcare, Princeton, MN
- Kimberly Hansen, Town & Country Compounding & Consultation Services, Ramsey, NJ
- Erin Michael, PCCA, Cottonwood, CA
- Michelle Moser, Makers Compounding Pharmacy, Mt. Vernon, Wash.
- Joseph Navarra, Town Total Compounding Center, Woodbury, NY
- Jennifer Petska, Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding, Circle Pines, Minn.
- Jonathan Pritchett, Revelation Pharma, Durham, NC
- Philip Smyth, Medisca, Lebanon, OH
- Tara Thompson, Revelation Pharma, Montgomery, Tex.