August 19, 2022
CCH is less than a month away
Having a hard justifying the time away from compounding to attend this year’s Compounders on Capitol Hill? Well, here are five compelling reasons you should join us in DC next month:
- Patient advocacy: Meeting with your representative(s) on Capitol Hill is crucial to getting your voices heard. Note: For those asking about in-person vs. virtual meetings due to continued Covid precautions: APC is working with Advocacy Associates to schedule your CCH appointments. Advocacy Associates has reported they are seeing about a 70/30 split, with 70% being in-person.
- Engagement: On Wednesday afternoon (and for the first time ever) FDA’s Acting Director, Office of Compounding Quality and Compliance Gail Bormel will join us for an educational discussion (no CE credits) with APC CEO Scott Brunner.
- Support for two of compounding’s advocates in DC: Attend our CompPAC reception on the afternoon of September 14 with Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (WA), Ranking Member, House Energy & Commerce Committee, then hear Senator Jackie Rosen (NV), member of Senate HELP Committee, speak at breakfast on Thursday morning, September 15.
- Quality time with your colleagues: Take a break from schmoozing and spend a couple hours cheering on the home team: Each registration includes one ticket to the Pharmacy Compounding Foundation Fundraiser: A Night at the Ballpark, generously sponsored by PCCA, Medisca, and Fagron.
- New ideas: Explore the wide variety of products and services offered by our 28 fabulous exhibitors during exhibit hours both days.
Find full details, get registered, and make your hotel reservation here.