November 5, 2021
This week, Mighty Mouse roared!
This year’s Compounders on Capitol Hill started Tuesday with a video of the old Mighty Mouse cartoon, a reminder that APC is small but scrappy. By Thursday morning, we’d proved it.
By the numbers:
- 132 compounders from across the country attended (that’s not counting exhibitors and special guests).
- They paid visits to 122 members of Congress — about two-thirds of which were in-person — talking about the critical issues facing the profession.
- 21 exhibitors displayed their goods and services, and networked with attendees.
- 14 individual members helped sponsor the event.
- We got additional co-signers on HR 3662, and additional signers on the cBHT joint congressional letter to FDA.
A big thank-you to the pharmacy compounders, pharmacy owners, experts, vendors, and everyone else who attended, exhibited, sponsored, and supported the event. (You can see all our supporters at A4PC.org/cch.)
And check out all the photos A4PC.org/cch/photos!