September 17, 2021
Y’all are making Scott sweat
Here we are, six weeks out from APC’s congressional fly-in, Compounders on Capitol Hill. The exhibits are sold out. The hotel room block is filling up fast. (By the way, the preferred rate is only good through October 12.)
But our registration count right now is, well, meh. Not awful, but not so good either.
And, yeah, that’s making me sweat.
We need you to join us in Washington, DC, November 2-3 for visits with members of Congress. We’ve made it easy: In by noon on Tuesday and done by late afternoon Wednesday. For many of you, that will be only one night away from home. And the good you’ll do for your business will be worth far more than the cost of that hotel room ($215 a night, if you’re asking).
But you have to register. With that registration, you’ll also get:
- Thoroughly prepped for those congressional discussions.
- Three hours of CE credit (including a legal update from rockstar attorney Rachael Pontikes).
- Quick visits with more than 18 vendors of compounding products and services.
- Capitol Hill visits with your US representative and senators and their healthcare staffers.
- Plenty of food and drink and fellowship.
You are the best lobbyist for your patients and your business. This is your first opportunity in 30 months to put your money where your mouth is, come to DC, and do some good for your profession.
Please don’t make we sweat. Get registered. I’m eager to see you there – and I promise to wear a dry shirt.