January 22, 2021
Welcome to our 2021 PCF board members
The Pharmacy Compounding Foundation — which has helped advance the practice and reputation of compounding in immeasurable ways — has named three new members to its board of directors. We’re looking forward to working with them and the ideas and energy they bring!
Their term starts on March 1, 2021 and goes through February 28, 2023.
- Jennifer Bellis, Bendin Sumrall & Ladner, Atlanta
- Liza Chapman, PharmD, FAPhA, Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, Atlanta
- Barbara Exum, PharmD, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy, Glen Allen, Va.
And we can’t thank William James and Rod Haselhorst enough for their service to the profession — their terms on the board end February 28.
The full board for the 2021-2023 term:
- Tracy Acosta, PharmD, Dallas
- Jennifer Bellis, Atlanta
- Jennifer Burch, PharmD, RPh, CDE, CPP, Durham, NC
- Liza Chapman, PharmD, FAPhA, Atlanta
- Dale Coker, RPh, FIACP, Canton, GA
- Barbara Exum, PharmD, Glen Allen, VA
- Erika Fallon, PharmD, Latham, NY
- Stacy Hightower, CPhT, Aubrey, TX
- Shawn Hodges, PharmD, Kennesaw, GA
- Erin Michael, MBA, MS, CPhT, Cottonwood, CA