Member benefits at a glance
You take care of your patients.
We’ll take care of your compounding business.
APC is the voice for pharmacy compounding, representing thousands of pharmacists, technicians, students, educators, researchers, suppliers and even prescribers and patients, and we’re stronger when you’re with us. We protect compounders’ ability to serve patients and we elevate your expertise and professionalism via the training and information resources we provide.
We’re focused on these strategic outcomes:
- Patients can access timely, affordable, quality-assured customized medication.
- Public policy, legislation and regulation supports pharmacy compounding and the patients it serves.
- Members have the knowledge and resources to excel in the pharmacy compounding profession.
- Members adhere to the highest standards of ethical practice.
- Members engage in a robust, multi-disciplinary community of pharmacy compounding professionals.
- Federal legislative & regulatory monitoring & lobbying
- Issue briefs on compounding priority issues
- State compounding legislative & regulatory tracking
- Calls-to-action on urgent issues
- CompPAC Political Action Committee
- This website, A4PC.org
- Compounding Pharmacy Locator
- Weekly Compounding Connections e-newsletter
- Resource: State Compounding for Office Use & Veterinary
- Resource: State Adoption of USP Compounding Chapters & Provisions
- Town Hall Advocacy Briefing Calls
- A Snapshot of Pharmacy Compounding Professionals
- Social media updates on Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn
- EduCon (annual education conference)
- Compounders on Capitol Hill (annual D.C. fly-In)
- Owner Summit (annual business and networking event)
- CE webinars on hot topics
- $500 off PCAB accreditation
- $200 off registration for CBI’s Compounding
- Preferred pricing on APMS’s Pharmacy Quality Commitment™ program
Why stand alone when you can stand with us?