September 9, 2022
Welcome new PFMs
For small and large 503A pharmacies and 503B outsourcing facilities, APC offers a pharmacy/facility membership (PFM) as an alternative to purchasing several individual memberships.
Every registered employee of a pharmacy/facility member receives APC’s individual member benefits: continuing education opportunities, access to APC’s information services, professional development events, discounts on services, and more. In addition, PFMs get access to several exclusive benefits.
We’re pleased to welcome our newest PFM members to the fold, bringing the total to 63 pharmacies and facilities that have joined APC as PFMs since March:
- Clark Professional Pharmacy; Ann Arbor, MI
- Foothills Professional Pharmacy; Phoenix, AZ
- Health & Wellness Compounding Pharmacy; Nashville, TN
- Huntsville Compounding Pharmacy; Hunstville, AL
- Jersey Shore Pharmacy; Barnegat, NJ
- Massey Drugs; Florence, AL
- Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic; Parker, SD
- Physicians Compounding Pharmacy; Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Red Mountain Compounding Pharmacy; Mesa, AZ
- Smart Practice Allergen Bank; Phoenix, AZ
- SoWal Health & Drug; Miramar Beach, FL
- Specialty Veterinary Pharmacy; Stafford, TX
- Tailer Made Compounding; Nicholasville, KY
- University Compounding Pharmacy; San Diego, CA
- University Compounding Pharmacy; Troy, MI
- VetMedics Compounding Pharmacy; Ronkonkoma, NY
- VLS Pharmacy; Brooklyn, NY
- Westmoreland Pharmacy; New Albany, IN
If you’re not already a PFM and would like to change that, please click here for details or you can contact APC’s Jason Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918.770.6333.